What’s everyone doing for Halloween this year?
Every year my birthday is celebrated around Halloween, and as I’m a super scaredy cat, I always struggle. This year, the ladies and I are heading down to Deal in Kent. A little sleepy seaside town where we have rented a cottage for the weekend. Plan is to eat a lot, drink a lot, watch movies and carve pumpkins. I’m most definitely going to be sporting my dalmatian outfit.
Anyway, above is my definitive guide to staying dead cool this weekend (see what I did there?).
1. Breathless Banquet Halloween Party Plates. These plates are perfect for hosting a spooky banquet this Halloween, featuring a haunting tree and crow design, it will definitely add to the effect. £6.00 for 12 – Urban Outfitters
2. Tim Burton Playing Cards. No explanation needed. £3.12 – Amazon
3. Black Skull & Crossbones Necklace by Tina Lilienthal. Humour and luxury combined, a subtle and chic nod to the dead. £66 – EC One
4. Bag of Mini Chocolate Pumpkins. Choose treats over tricks this Halloween with a bag of mini chocolate pumpkins from Michton. £2.59 – Selfridges
5. Alexander McQueen Skull-Print Scarf. Nothing beats an Alexander McQueen signature skull motif. Wear with leather and studs to create the ultimate Halloween look. £245 – Net-A-Porter
6. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats. Hello Kittaayyyy. You’re sure to be smoking hot in these black velvet Kitty slipper flats. Gold stitched cat’s face on velvet, it has witch attire written all over it. £485 – Charlotte Olympia